Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ready for a Looooong Update?

Well, you'll have to wait until Friday.

But it's coming. This trip has been a wild ride with plenty of ups, downs, and everything in between. However, the important thing now is that I am ready to buckle down to some serious training when I get home. Ken and I are going on the "nun" diet and he will be prepping for the Austin Half while I continue to have my eye set on Worlds. Europe has been an incredible experience, but it's time to return to the real world - work, training, and, oh, the HAWAII CAMP in just one week!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I have the best job ever. Period.

Stay tuned for the update and Day 1 of the World Championships Training Regime. It's time to kick some butt in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment