Friday, January 7, 2011

I Lied...

No big Europe update today.

I just got back to my Denton home after spending last night in Galveston due to a massive screw up at the Houston airport (their fault, not mine) in customs. Arrgh. So my sweet mama drove to the airport and brought me back to Galveston so I wouldn't have to wait there all night to catch a flight this afternoon - she was planning to drive up to Denton today anyways, so it worked out ok. I spent this morning in Galveston catching up on lots of work, and going for an amazing and warm run on the Seawall - so nice to be able to wear the bare minimum again!!! Does that sound innappropriate? Anyways, I have to work on my tan for Hawaii Camp next week...

The big update will have to wait until tomorrow because I am exhausted. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment