Monday, May 2, 2011

26 For 26

In honor of my 26th birthday (which has been awesome, thank you so much to all of my friends and family for making it special), I have 26 goals for the coming year:

1. Go to a world championship. Ok, this kind of feels like cheating, but it is on the list!
2. Go camping (in my brand new birthday tent).
3. Run my mom's 4th half marathon with her.
4. Break 20:00 for my 5K.
5. Swim 100m in 1:20.
6. Unpack all of the leftover boxes from the move to my Dallas apartment.
7. Visit the Dallas Arboretum.
8. Improve my credit score!
9. Write another article on youth triathlon coaching and/or training.
10. Place in the top three overall at a multisport event.
11. See a play.
12. Go to a concert.
13. Ride my bike to work (did you know that Ride Your Bike to Work Week is coming up?).
14. Grow a tomato (if they would just turn red...).
15. Go to a wine tasting.
16. Treat my mom to something really nice.
17. Go on a bike ride with my dad.
18. NEVER PLAY SCRABBLE AGAIN.
19. Beat Ken at solitaire (or any other game) EVERY DAY.
20. Tour the Texas Hill Country on bike.
21. Lay on a beach for a whole day.
22. Be able to do a shoulder stand again.
23. Get my hair cut and donate what they take off to Locks of Love.
24. Put money INTO my savings account.
25. Visit Enchanted Rock.
26. Be happy with my life and in my life.

1 comment: